Sunday, July 19, 2009

Inspired Design

Most of my decor is in darker, richer colors like red, but lately I've considered switching to something lighter. I really like the Beach themes that are mostly made up of blues and greens and when a friend mentioned that she would like to have a beach themed home, I set out to find sophisticated examples of seaside design.

The below examples are from Daniel Hurst Photography and can be found here.



And here are some fabulous examples from Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

  1. i dont know how i feel about the beach theme. i think if i did a house in it i would wish i was actually at the beach everyday. also, those one plates you have would look fabulous with the first martha stewart design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's what I thought! They match the pillow on the couch. I like the quirkiness of the Martha design, but am not sure about the glossy tree stumps.

    ReplyDelete