Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oddities

I got an e-mail from Bath & Body Works a few days ago that had a coupon for a free lip gloss with any purchase. Ever the savvy shopper, I printed two, called up a friend and we set off to find the cheapest item in the store. :) We purchased anti-bacterial gel for $1, but not before we scoured the shelves for our pick of the free lip glosses.

I settled on the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Magenta Mint. It is valued at $7.50, but we got ours for free with the measly dollar purchase. I would say that was a successful shopping trip! In similar news, I am now addicted to my fabulous new lip gloss.

2 comments:

  1. i don't understand why i wasn't called for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it was spontaneous and you live on the other side of the world. Maybe you should consider moving. ;)

    ReplyDelete