Monday, August 24, 2009

Inspired Design

I spent all day Saturday at the International Plaza in Tampa with my dad and sister. When we got there, I was very excited to find that there was a Ballard Designs retail there. I love, love, LOVE Ballard Designs. We also went into the Robb & Stucky store. I tried to take pictures of all of my favorite things, but the people in the Ballard Designs store started giving me funny looks, so I didn't get as many there. This first pic is from Ballard Designs. I love this canvas artwork!

Ballard Designs had lots of great mirrors. You can see the example on the wall behind the table. They also had a fabulous collection of sturdy, wooden folding chairs.

These outdoor chaise lounges were in the Clearance section. They have a thick, rattan material covering the skeleton of the chair. The cushions were in the cutest pale green, paisley print.

This was a fabulous outdoor chair and ottoman from Robb & Stucky. (and my sister walking down the "up" escalator...)
I found this great chair in Robb & Stucky. It has a tall back and is made from a rich coffee colored leather. These lockers were found in Robb & Stucky as well. They aesthetically pleasing and would make for great storage.
I'm a sucker for claw-foot tubs, and this adorable display was set up in Robb & Stucky.

And last, but not least, I found this fabulous artwork in Robb & Stucky. The colorful prints were framed in an elegant, but simple, silver frame. The crystal chandelier was filled with plant rocks in shades of blue and green.

2 comments: