Monday, August 31, 2009

Oddities

I found these fabulous plates at our local Marshall's and simply fell in love with them! The long rectangular plates are a robin's egg blue with a geometrical design in teal, and the round salad plates are robin's egg blue with an orange coral design.

Shortly after, I found these cereal/soup bowls that match perfectly, with a robin's egg blue exterior and orange interior. The thick plastic cups were also purchased at Marshall's and come in both short and tall.


I got four of each type of cup and plate to complete the collection. I'd say they all look pretty fabulous together, not to mention they're just plain fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wait... haven't you had all this stuff for a while? Or am I just confused right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the plates and cups for a while now, but I just recently found the bowls.

    ReplyDelete