Friday, August 28, 2009

R.I.P. Baxter

I came home yesterday to find one of my goldfish floating at the surface of his bowl. He was a good fish; one with a pretty silver hue to his scales that went by the name of Baxter.

So, I flushed him.
Meanwhile, the other goldfish, a feisty orange little number called Foxy, looked kinda lonely in the bowl all by herself....

...so I bought two more! :) I still haven't decided what to call them. Any ideas? One is white with bright orange spots (kinda looks like a Japanese koi fish) and the other is orange with a silver belly.
Now I'm wondering, are three goldfish too many for a bowl of this size? Oh, well.

4 comments:

  1. Your poor fish. The fact Foxy's still alive is a miracle. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I tell you that I bought two more? And then Loren bought like five. But she bought them to be used specifically as turtle food. Oh, did I tell you that Loren has an alligator turtle? She found it on the side of the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I saw the two new ones and i think it's hilarious that you lost one so you bought two more to make up for it. Also saw the turtle, Melissa kept telling me to pet it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, yeahhhh. And it was a snapping turtle, so I was like, no. Don't.

    ReplyDelete