Monday, August 24, 2009

Inspired Design

Hello all! I know I haven't blogged in about two weeks, but I haven't had my laptop. It had to be repaired....but I'm ba-ack! :) Here's some great stuff from Better Homes and Gardens.

If you're anything like me, office and school supplies tend to get lost easily, so here are some great solutions. Better Homes and Gardens suggested using vintage or decorative cupcake and muffin baking pans for seperating the "little" things like paper clips and stamps.

Nailing mismatched forks to the wall is a fun and economical way to post those important papers that you can never seem to keep up with.

Ever open a cabinet, only to be faced with dozens of odd cups that don't go with anything, but are too pretty or sentimental to get rid of? Use them for other things, like storing loose pens or jewelry.

2 comments:

  1. Who thinks of this stuff? Mainly the forks on the wall. Seriously, I'd feel like my kitchen had to double as an office, or vice-versa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the use of the forks was a great concept.

    ReplyDelete