Friday, December 11, 2009

Oddities

Remember the days of being surprised on Christmas morning as you opened up your gifts? Well, as we've gotten older these days have disappeared. We're rarely surprised as we open up a gift, because not only do we already know what it is but most of the time we were there when it was purchased. But at least we're guaranteed to get what we really wanted! :)

This is the case with my upcoming Christmas. The Barnes and Nobles in my town is closing and the majority of their stock is 50% off, including the entire Jonathan Adler for Barnes and Nobles collection! So I used my mother's credit card (which I happened to have on me) to purchase the Dachshund Bookends and put them under the tree for myself. (But not without taking them out of the box and taking photos first!)

Hope your holidays are as happy as mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment